“Paisley Pavane” is an innovative Dresden Plate design. 100% cotton fabrics, Midnight Dream Poly Batting, machine pieced, hand appliquéd and machine quilted with hand-dyed variegated cotton, rayon, and silk threads, embellished with rayon thread machine embroidery medallions and more than 3,000 Swarovski crystals.
Exhibits, Awards & Publications:
- Exhibited at the American Quilter’s Society Des Moines Expo, October, 2008.
- Husqvarna-Viking Award for Best Machine Quilting award winner at Quilt Odyssey, Hershey Pennsylvania, July, 2008.
- Exhibited at the National Quilting Association Show, Columbus, Ohio, June, 2008.
- Published in “New Quilts from an Old Favorite: Dresden Plate,” March, 2006, AQS.
- Third place award-winner in the 2006 “New Quilts from an Old Favorite: Dresden Plate” contest, sponsored by the Museum of the American Quilter’s Society, Paducah, Kentucky.